Are there any references?

Instead of animation sequence, i want to use blend space between two poses. I have made Swing two hand sword blend space. But, i don’t know how to script and can’t implement the blend space. Is there any references for blueprint of top down view? I can’t find any materials except for idle, walk or run etc.

Hi, I’m not quite sure I understand what you want to achieve. Infos on Animation Blendspace would be in the Unreal Engine Documention Blend Spaces | Unreal Engine Documentation And you could look at the Documentation for Animation Blueprints. If you want to use a blendspace you would do that either in your “Anim Graph” or in a “State Machine” that you’ve created inside the “Anim Graph”.

Dude, not to be mean, but I’ve been seeing three very similar questions of you in the answerhub. Instead of just reposting the same issue again, you should maybe just answer any questions you receive and elaborate on what you’re trying to achieve.

As far as I know, triggering simple attack animations is made with AnimMontages and not with blendspaces. Blendspaces are mainly for things like basic movement animation, where you want to blend multiple animations like move_forward and move_left to blend into some move_forward_left state, depending on movement info of your character. For single actions like a simple attack animation, you would use montages.

Don’t say there isn’t any learning material on this, because that’s just not true.

And please stop reposting and give others a chance to get their questions answered too.