Are landscapes limited to 3 Customized UVs ?

This is for ES3.1 mobile, but even in PC this seems to be an issue.

The 4th and subsequent Custom UV sets on a landscape does not seem to to work, it seems to get its values from some default that is not changeable via custom UV settings on the material

Is this correct?

Mobile specific

On mobile, any texture sample that manipulates the texture coordinates in any way takes a slow path. These are called dependent texture fetches. By using the customized UV inputs, you can still implement tiling or world space texture mapping while keeping all the texture fetches independent, which is the fast path.

Additionally, everything in the pixel shader on mobile is evaluated with half precision floats. This causes blocky looking textures and some other artifacts, when pixel shader math is done on texture coordinates. The Customized UV inputs however are done with full precision so they get around this problem.

Though according to the documentation you can create an empty texture, shove the math nodes in it as UV - In my case that’s never worked right because of Tilied/World Position needs, but maybe it can be made to work for you.

yes, sorry this is already using the customized UV inputs. In a landscape 3 of them will work fine, and the 4th and subsequent ones do not work

Outside of a landscape material, the 8 customized UV inputs seem to work fine . I realize ES2 only supports 3 customized UVs, but this is for both PC and ES3.1 (which seems to support 8 but there is no documentation)

I have the same problem. My landscape has four layers, but only the first three can be used with customized UVs, the fourth layer doesn’t work with Tilling, is there any other way to solve this kind of

problem on mobile?