ARCore : Build fails when trying to Build and run the sample app HelloARUnreal

So I’ve spent the past couple days playing around getting ARCore setup on my machine to play with. Following the steps in “Getting Started With Unreal”, everything works fine until i get to step “Build and run the sample app”.

Unreal returns:

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: ERROR: D:/Games/Epic Games/NVPACK/android-ndk-r12b/ndk-build.cmd failed with args APP_ABI="armeabi-v7a " NDK_DEBUG=1
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): BUILD FAILED

Anyone who has any luck can you guide me in the direction of where to fix this? I’ve tried re-installing the Codeworks for Android, and my Project Settings are all pointed to the proper NVPACK folders.

Thanks.

Uploaded my Build Log

I also tried Packaging the “Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1” and it errored on the same ndk step:

Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: ERROR: D:/Games/Epic Games/NVPACK/android-ndk-r12b/ndk-build.cmd failed with args APP_ABI="armeabi-v7a " NDK_DEBUG=1
Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
BUILD FAILED

Hey there,

I am getting this Error:

"The following modules are missing or built with a different engine version:

UE4Editor-HelloARUnral.dll

Would you like to rebuild them now?

If I press “YES” i get:

"HelloARUnreal could not be complide. Try rebuilding from source manually.

Any help with this?