Archviz sample UE4.24.1 - error: DX12 not supported

Hi

I am running on the newest version of UE4 (4.24.1) and I downloaded the sample “New Archviz Interior” ([link text][1])

Unfortunatelly I am getting an error: (Error: “DX12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.”)!
Is there a way to open the sample/ open it without having a RTX or GTX16 series graphic card and without DX12?

Thank you so much for your time/help.

Best
slimy :slight_smile:

Found it by my own:

​ VRDreamPlus Hi, I found it: 1) right klick on the file in the marketplace and go to “show in folder”:2) there you go to the folder “config” where you can find a file called “DefaultEngine.ini”; 3) look for “dx12” in the line “DefaultGraphicsRHI=DefaultGraphicsRHI_DX11” and replace it by “dx11”: works! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for the question and the answer. i had more or less the same problem opening the “Archviz Interior” but now it works!. :wink:

@slimy09 hi,can you please tell me what file to click on in market place?there seems to be nothing but only games there

Yeah sure, so if you can´t find the folder on the market place then search on your device for the folder where you downloaded and installed it to. in my case it was: Unreal Projects ->ArchVizinterior → Config → “DefaultEngine.ini”
hope it helps :slight_smile: