AR Image session type crashing

I’ve been testing the 4.20 support for image detection through an app on an iphone X. The app works fine when the AR session is configured to world tracking. However, when I select the “Image” session type, the app crashes as soon as the AR session begins. I set up the app as described here: ARKit 1.5 Image Detection in UE4 4.20 | by Joe Graf | Medium. Except I selected the Image session type not World

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Getting very similar behavior on a Galaxy S7.
I should mention that mine doesn’t crash the app though-the camera feed just stays black and I get the “Unsupported Configuration” output from my EARSessionStatus node.

Thank you for submitting a bug report. I have reproduced this issue and logged a report for it here Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-63793) . You can track the report’s status as the issue is reviewed by our development staff.