Download

AR, divide screen on mobile device

Hi,

I am very new to UE and not a programmer. I would like to know how I could divide an AR rendered image into two on the screen of my mobile phone to obtain a side-by-side screen? I need to simulate as if it were stereoscopic to use is as a head-mounted screen. I know that there will be no real depth in the image because the mobile device only has one camera and the rendering is not stereoscopic either. I just need to divide one image in two to see it through cardboard. On both sides of the screen, there will be the same image.

I was thinking about using the UNREAL4AR plugin because it looks like it can be used without coding, but I couldn’t find any information about dividing an image. I am very open to any suggestion you can give me! Maybe another plugin can work better for this purpose?

Thank you so much!

Speed Post is one of the services of India Post also known as Bhartiya Dak. India Post comes under Ministry of Communication and Information Technology and India Post offer complete courier solutions in all over India. Speed Post was established in Aug 1986. This courier services by India Post, includes Letters, Parcels (lightweight to heavyweight), gifts and documents from all over the world.
Speed Post Tracking | India Post Tracking