April #UE4JAM, April 14-17th. THEME: SPRING INTO THE FUTURE

:open_mouth:

UE4.11 Just crashed and lost all my work from the past 3 hours. There’s nothing in the autosave folder either :frowning: Soul destroying…

:frowning:

But if u use others content and without posting it in the submission thread the jury won´t know if u did the assets or not … And overrall Visuals is a Criteria :wink:

Hey , I sent you a PM with my team :smiley:

Streaming game jam progress all day today! https://www.twitch.tv/leocurtss

Hey I’ll be streaming jam progress most of the day today come say hello! :slight_smile:

freshlemonade_

I have a doubt, on last jam we taked part, while was streaming our game he said “Another windows no editor”, what that means? Had we submitted something wrong? Maybe it was because we did a release build?

Im assuming when you build your game you didnt rename the folder that gets created containing the game. You can simply rename it to your game name so that it looks a little cleaner. By default the folder is called “Windows No Editor”. Nothing wrong with it I think it’s just a running joke as part of his stream to see how many come in renamed or not. Adds a little spice to the stream.

Excited to go and try out everybody’s games :slight_smile:

(posted in wrong thread)

Yup.

Also, playthrough of’s stream is starting in one hour (at submission deadline).

Playthroughs will probably start one hour after that.

Edit: Oops, this isn’t the submission thread! Reposted where it belongs :slight_smile:

Guys, just a heads up:

You’re gonna wanna cut and paste those posts to this thread if you want them counted. Delete the one here. This is just for discussion, not submission.

Now the people that read this will catch it and quickly rename theirs and re-upload.
I destroyed the WNE legacy… my bad.

Woops, thanks for the warning!

Too tired hehe

Howdy Ya’ll.
Just letting ya’ll know that. I’ll be starting my playthrough on monday at 6:00 AM Central.

Starting playthroughs of’s game now at Twitch

's gamplay spreadsheet for April including CelPlays links as they played through them together.
The Sheet

JvtheWanderer’s Playthrough
The Sheet

Contact me to change something or if you are a dev (or / / JVtheWanderer / Epic staff) to get editing privileges.

I’m about to get ready to play ya’ll games soon!

I was looking at the ludum dare countdown and missed this one, can i still submit the entry?

so… out of curiosity, could i make a lot of assets and submit them for free download to anyone from the marketplace (if accepted of course) so i (or anyone) can use them for future game jams? If so, would there be some kind of restrictions on submitting “free” content?