Apex Destruction, not fracturing properly

I’m not sure if this is a bug or something I’m doing wrong, I tried with two separate static meshes.
I can right click Static meshes and create a destructible mesh, but when I’m in the DM editor and I click “Fracture mesh” my mesh just dissapears. I can go back to Preview Depth 0 to see my mesh again but if I go to preview depth 1 or click fractured mesh the mesh just vanishes. I tried with the mesh I want to fracture, I also tried with just a plain cube. Happened with it as well.

I am in trouble with the same problem.
4.23.1 can be used without problems …