Anyway to get Unreal Editor Manual for offline use?

.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/index.html

that? for use on smartphone or tablet while in bus / downtown traffic?

The documentation can be downloaded from GitHub contained in the Requires/Optional zip files (can’t remember which one right now).

^ ow ok thanks

hmm is impossible to find if anyone has a direct link feel free to post it up

I think it’s in the first required file, once unzipped the documentation is in: Engine/Documentation/

Ups forgot to post the link to the release :smiley: https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/releases Just download the one for your version.

I can’t acces, somebody can share?

thanks in advance.

You’ll need to have an active subscription or a linked active subscription to get access to the files available on GitHub.

I have my student account with GitHub yet it still says error 404 when I click the link. Its the same account I signed up with and 1 week later I got upgraded and was able to download UE4 for free for 1 year.

My GitHub was activated with UE4 a few days ago

Is there something I am doing wrong here?

ok UPDATE I came across something in the readme file for a unreal link in GitHub repository is what it says. I believe is it?

Go to:

and click “Sign In” from the top bar, once signed in click on “Account” (#2 in picture), then go to the field for “Update GitHub Account”, in field you need to enter your GitHub user name and click save, will link your github account it to your UnrealEngine account. :slight_smile:

Sorry for hijacking topic, but I’d like to point that prolly someone was drunk when writing : :wink:

.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/Rendering/PostProcessEffects/PostProcessMaterials/index.html

Oh , very cool the documention off-line to read on the train , just need Required_1of3.zip (962mb) ?
We will got a .chm file with source folder ?

OMG thanks so much.

It works it works wooo weeee LOL its all there in a zip file. muahahahahaha I feel grand and marvelous now I feel like a German.

I can now read my UE4 stuff on my Nexus 4 when I am in the bus in traffic. I am usually short on time due to studies so is really necessary for me as my free time does not have internet access. Well we have mobile internet in the Caribbean but its too expensive for me as a student, my luxury stops at home with a high speed DSL connection.

man I wish we had trains in my country. Its a small Island but so many new cars and no more roads to drive on the traffic is usually a big. A train would get me around the entire island within minutes. I bet it must be awesome to live in USA or Europe, I have never rode on a train before :slight_smile:

It is a fixed idea, but the grass is not greener. :wink:
From Paris, we all dream of living on a small island…

idea fixed ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I live on one hahaha :smiley: Mallorca, but yes even in a European Island things sometimes are not as expected hehehe Thanks to the net you can be everywhere now ^^

^ eh the only real problem I have here is the weather. Its always hot as hell and I never get to see snow, no mercy the sun is blazing hot its like fire. I met German couple traveling on the Bus from the airport because I live next to the airport. So I meet many tourists and they all say they love the beaches in the Caribbean but the weather is way too much. Man those people are literally red when they come out of the sun. They even have to use things called sun block its some kind of sun cream.

The thing about the beach is it always has strong winds so you usually don’t feel the heat as much there. one guy said Germany has the best temperature in the world according to him its like air conditioning all year round. lol

I heard Florida is like here, its hot and humid but its much worse apparently due to the amount of cities etc. Its not like here where its hot as hell but there is sea breeze all round which eases the pain. lol

Germany to have the best temperature? No way! I’m a native German and there is far to much rain :smiley: I’m the kind if person that likes to be in a warm place, and having a beach near is the best :smiley: btw Mallorca . I loved when I was in the Caribbean too!

WalkingDead lol , you have really a probleme with German :wink: , it’s strange , every time you speak (with a french ?), you always refer to German :confused:

You want the war :stuck_out_tongue: [joke]