Any VR gesture libraries for developing VR games?

Hi all

http://m.bestofmedia.com/sfp/images/design/usr/smilies/smile.gif

I’d like to design casting spell with controller in my VR game, something like “The Forgotten Path by Runes
Anyone developed games with any gesture libraries?

you may check this out.

Rune Berg’s (@runeberg) VR plugin also supports gestures recording and recognition. And it’s open source + free.

Thanks @vr_marco . Yes, my plugin has a Gestures Tracking component made specifically for VR. You can grab it from the Marketplace - plugin only (RunebergVR Plugin v2 - Gestures Component Deep Dive - YouTube) or from GitHub (Plugin source code + Demo Project) : GitHub - 1runeberg/RunebergVRPlugin: Unreal Engine Blueprint & C++ VR interaction functions (pre-configured VR Pawn & Grab/Push/Pull, Move, Teleport, Gestures recording & recognition component) for your VR projects. Get up & running quickly with your VR experience or game with this comprehensive plugin for UE4

Here’s the tutorial video on how to use it:

For specific support on the plugin, you can post your questions/issues/feedback here: VR-Ready C++/Blueprintable Pawn with common VR functions. Also good as a SteamVR project template. - XR Development - Epic Developer Community Forums

I hope that helps and good luck on your project!

Cheers.