Answerhub: There was an error contacting the remote service

I don’t have enough information to locate your account on the UDN. Please contact udnloginsupport@epicgames.com with information about your UDN account so we can investigate. Thanks

This has also been occurring with my account for some reason

Your account is now fixed.

[USER=“9”]Stephen Ellis[/USER] thanks a lot, this worked perfectly!

Can you take a look at my account too please? I’m getting the same error.

I also get the same error on both Chrome and Edge

VassilisP - I don’t see anything that would be causing your issue. Maybe it’s already been fixed?

tvsdhtar - Your account is now fixed.

[USER=“9”]Stephen Ellis[/USER] I’m also getting this error when logging into the UDN. Could you take a look at my account please?

The UDN is a private support site, and it looks like you haven’t been granted access yet. I can see that your company does have an account, so its just a matter of relying on your Group Admin at your company to set up your access (hint: their initials are B.F.)

Same. One time form 20 i could get to site, but 19 others attempts i got error. Coud you check my account too?

I have reviewed your Answerhub account, but I am not able to identify any issue. Perhaps someone has already fixed it for you? Are you still having the problem?

Can’t log onto answer hub, very frustrating

The issue is fixed. Please try again.

hi,Stephen, could you please check my account as well. faced the same. thank you

Your Answerhub account is now fixed.

Hi Stephen, I seem to be getting this issue as well. Can you check my account? Thanks!

Your Answerhub account actually looks fine to me.

Are you sure you aren’t referring to the UDN website? If so, see my above message to dw_sdunne

Can my account be checked too. AFAIK I only have one account (kerosene350…)

You had a duplicate record. It is fixed now.

thank you Stephen