Answerhub Login issue - An Internal Server Error has occurred

[=stinkyfax;297745]
Update:
I cleared cookies, relogged in, and could view the website. But once I tried to submit a question I got internal error again :frowning:

[/]

That was happening to me earlier. I just loaded it in a different web browser. (I live in the U.S. so that may not work for you.)

I got the same error on two different computers and three different browsers (Firefox on Linux, IE and Pale Moon on Windows). With Pale Moon (a fork of Firefox) I could log in, but got the same error message when I tried to send the question. With the other browsers, I got the error when I tried to log in.

I’m also having problem. I can open and navigate around AnswersHub if I remove all the cookies, but once I try to login I get the “An Internal error has occurred and we are sorry for the inconvenience.” message.

I can login in the forums and launcher with the same account with no problems.

Tried using “Google Chrome 46.0.2490.86 m” and “Firefox 42.0”

**Edit: **I can go around the error message if I open a page on AnswerHub that is NOT the “index page”. For example, page works:
spaces/21/unreal-editor.html

But if I try to open the “index page”, it fails:
index.html

Hi Flogo and AranHase,

Thanks for posting the information and attempting to clear cache/cookies and attempting on different browsers (these are the typical solutions to these issues).

@Flogo, On Nov 30th there was a known which cause the internal server errors, and was resolved later that day. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any.

@AranHase, I’ve looked at your account and cannot identify any clear cause for the. I am escalating your case to the site developer to review. I’ll follow up.

@AranHase, we believe we have identified and resolved the. Can you please try again and let us know? (it may require another log out, clear cache & cookies). Thanks

[=;430972]
@anonymous_user_67807048, we believe we have identified and resolved the. Can you please try again and let us know? (it may require another log out, clear cache & cookies). Thanks
[/]

Just tried and everything is working fine. Thank you :slight_smile:

I keep getting the same error now for second day.

I’m getting as well (Europe, ). Been like that for a few hours now…

Nevermind, clearing cookies worked it out!

12 hours later and I am not getting in… And, boy do I need to… <grins>

Wow, that was odd. Just logged out and back in and now it works… Crud! Wish I did that sooner…

Hi all,

For those of you reporting since March 12, 2016; is a new with a timeout on cookie sessions that we are currently investigating and hope to have resolved soon. As others have mentioned, should you encounter, please try the potential resolutions of logging out and back in, or clearing your browser’s cookies.

Thanks

I’m having too. I’ll try the solutions above.

Hi ,

It looks like we may have found the error and fixed it. Please let us know if you continue to have trouble logging in so we can continue searching for a potential solution.

Error remains in my case, unfortunately

[=Yura_s;493555]
Error remains in my case, unfortunately
[/]

Hi Yura_s,

Are you still experiencing? Thanks for your patience!

Actually, issue was always with me, since registration. I wrote to few months ago, but my case seems to be extremely hard. Initial suggestions from support didn’t help, I was busy with another project and had no time to search further solutions… Maybe now)))

I am having the same, and have had since account creation. On the unreal engine page I am logged in, but upon accessing the answer hub says ‘There was an error contacting the remote service’

I’m having the same as well. Multiple machines, both Chrome and Edge. I’m logged in on unreal page, but logging in to AnswerHub says ‘There was an error contacting the remote service’ . And of course, I can’t post to AnswerHub without being logged in, which makes asking for help difficult.

ricks@holospark.net

@Ceolgar @Ricks_Holospark

Please visit http://help.epicgames.com/ and click on the “Email Us” button on the right. In the email form, provide your account name and provide details about the error you are experiencing. Our account staff will try to help resolve the.

Cheers