[ANSWERED] All the actors I spawn through the standard weapons are deleted instantly

EDIT: I actually discovered that it’s fault of an oerlapping with an actor. The player is costantly overlapping this actor cause it cover the whole map. The problem is that I need the player to costantly overlaps it…

As I wrote in the title, I’m making a map on Unreal Tournament Editor, problem is that, when I try shooting with standard weapons, the bullets don’t even appear in the game, but I can see through the actor list, that they exist, but, after a second, they get destroyed.

I found this similar topic: Why are destroyed actors in the scene outliner? - Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums

Someone there asks to tell if that thing would persisted even after 4.7, and well… …it still persists.

If it’s fixed just mark the question as answered for better tracking

If I did not understand your edit properly, add some info and I’ll be happy to help you

Cheers

• Marc

My question now is: Can the standard weapons shoot bullets even when they are overlapping an actor? Cause that’s what I need :frowning:

Are you using BP or c++

In BP, the spawnActor node as a checkbox for “Spawn Even if colliding”
There’s something similar in c++ that I can go find if you’re using c++

I’ll try with it, another time cause, I already solved it using the radius of the sphere that collided, Thank you anyway :slight_smile: