Ansel broken 4.25 - Images blank

I’m Using 4.25.3 and with Ansel every screenshot setting besides basic screenshot comes out blank. I have looked for a fix on the net but nothing. Some metion its a DX12 issue but no fixes. Anyone know anything? I mainly need the 3D 360 image feature

Same here, no matter DX 11 or DX 12, captures white screen 360 image, works fine for standard images

Moved to 4.26 preview, works fine

It is an exposure issue. If you turn off auto exposure it should work fine. I had the same issue in 4.25 and 4.26. I hope this helps.

Awesome that did the trick. Thanks Pete

Thanks, but in my case doesnt help, after disabling auto-exposure, still blank 360 capture on 4.25.
On 4.26 i have no problem.

NJ75- try to save the image out as a hdr and open in photoshop. If you change the exposure, do you see anything? I thought my images were blank too. I guess if it’s working in 4.26 you are good to go.

Thanks, there is some info that can be pulled out from the hdri, not sure why this happens only on 360, screenshot works fine. Nevermind problem is solved with 4.26, thanks for your help!

Hey guys,

Just going to hijack this old thread - because, yes, NVIDIA Ansel is still totally, absolutely broken in 4.26 for me. As it is my main tool for creating my livelyhood, it is also very inconvenient that those things seem to randomly break by updates and not get fixed for 4, 6, 12… months, even though reports and postings are being made.

360°-Images are still rendering entirely different from the Editor / Game view - way too bright, or too dark if Auto Exposure is deactivated. Someone, somewhere did something to break it, and doesn’t bother fixing it.

Not happy about this.