Animations suddenly in wrong scale

Hi!
I make animations in Maya, and have had no problem with export/import to Unreal until a few days ago. Now the animations become 100x smaller than they should be. I’ve double checked the fbx export settings in Maya’s Game Exporter so that scale is set to centimeters, and the fbx import settings in UE5 so that the scale is set to 1.0. That’s worked with all the animations I made before.
I’m not sure if the problem lies on Maya’s or UE5’s end. When I import the animation fbx file into an empty Maya project, I can see that the scale is correct. So then I thought it’s something wrong with UE5’s import settings. But I tried importing older animations into UE5, and they’re the correct scale.
Is UE5 somehow registering these new animations in another scale than centimeters? Or what else could cause this problem?

I found a solution. It seems to be some sort of Maya/Game Exporter bug, because if I restart Maya the animations turn out in normal scale in UE5. I haven’t tried resetting my preferences in Maya yet, but I guess old/corrupted preferences could be the cause of the sudden issue.