Animation suck, not going back to indie

I have my character made, animated, and blueprints to have my character move around. Which I did from scratch. I just wanted to have one animation to play at a press of a button. Which I did. But when I move the character, it stays on the animation I set at key press while moving. When the animation finally finishes, my character freezes on the last frame of the animation played at key press. I would like my character to go back to its walking animation, stopping the animation played at key press and not to freeze on the last frame when it finishes. How can I?

Persona or in the Blend Space Blueprint?

You need to reset the Animation mode after the animation has finished playing. Here’s how to do that: How to restore Anim Blueprint for Character? - Blueprint - Epic Developer Community Forums

Alternatively, you could setup an Animation Montage (containing just your animation) and trigger that one instead (using the Play Anim Montage node). The only catch is that you’ll have to define a custom animation slot (if you don’t have one already) and assign it both in the Anim Graph and the Montage itself. See here for an explanation of how to do that: