Animated Material Not working over the UVs

Problem:
Okey, what im trying to do is to add the flipbook over the UVs of the model, but when i connect the result pin to the base color pin, the flipbook plays all over the material from left to right instead of playing the animation steady in the left corner of the UV map. Im new to all the material stuff, and i dont know if conecting something into the left UV pin of the flipbook would make it work, i have tryed several things and doesnt seem to work for me.

The idea behind this is to be able to animate over the texture of the diffuse map (making the diffusemap hold the animation) with a dynamic material, and the end result wich im looking for is making a little light go arround part of the model.

i been looking for an hour and most of the post related to this topic seems to be unanswered, so if there is already a topic about this, please let me know and i will post the question over there.

Thank you very much, and sorry for any gramatical error.

Alright, i think i got it, the thing that was failing was the cuting from the flipbook, where it says 13, should be 12, that fixes the moving from left to right, ading a text coordinate into the UV map lets you adjust it changing the X and Y scale of the tile.