Android Launch devices missing

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a project onto an android phone and not having much luck. I simply dont see the device (EE kestrel a re-branded Huawei Ascend C6).

The phone is in developer mode with debugging enabled, here are the screen shots of everything I have tried to get this working

This is what I see:

46616-launch+drop+down.png

The Android Support says to look at my environment variables but is not clear exactly which ones it wants! I added the path to the NVPACK stuff (also added the cmd output of adb devices to the screenshot).

This is my NVPACK folder/SDK Manager.

Thanks for reading.
Simon

Hi iamfletch,

Please see this forums thread for a screenshot of how your environment variables should be set.

Thanks!

Those 4 directories you set should not be set to just C:\NVPACK, they should be set to locations inside there (see the message for each one, like “Should contain android-sdk-” for tips on the directory to set them to).

Josh

thanks man. im still getting some issues but they seem completely different.

The errors seems to be:
PlayLevel: C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:694: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program “C:\Users\Simon\Documents\Unreal Projects\Duality\Intermediate\Android\APK\JavaLibs\google-play-services_lib_rev19${aapt}” (in directory “C:\Users\Simon\Documents\Unreal Projects\Duality\Intermediate\Android\APK\JavaLibs\google-play-services_lib_rev19”): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

Just looking around now to see if i can get to the bottom of it.

HI!

I think your problem is in the wrong paths…

I managed to get it all working. To fix the error I was seeing: