Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program

Build fails whenever i try to launch the firstperson blueprint on my android device.
I have not made any changes at all, just started a new project, chose blueprint firstperson. no starter content. scalable 2d/3d.

I used tadp to install everything.

this is one of the errors, rest you can see in the log file.
LogPlayLevel: ====12-Jun-15 1:44:25 PM====PERFORMING FINAL APK PACKAGE OPERATION================================================
LogPlayLevel: UEDeployAndroid.RunCommandLineProgramAndThrowOnError: Making .apk with Ant… (note: it’s safe to ignore javac obsolete warnings)
LogPlayLevel: BUILD FAILED
LogPlayLevel: D:\Programming\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:597: The following error occurred while executing this line:
LogPlayLevel: D:\Programming\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:649: The following error occurred while executing this line:
LogPlayLevel: D:\Programming\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:694: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program “D:\Programming\UE4_Projects\MyProjecttest\Intermediate\Android\APK\JavaLibs\google-play-services_lib_rev19${aapt}” (in directory “D:\Programming\UE4_Projects\MyProjecttest\Intermediate\Android\APK\JavaLibs\google-play-services_lib_rev19”): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

46088-1.jpg

[log file][3]

Please help

To solve this problem add this code. To the top of NVPACK/android-sdk-windows/tools/ant/build.xml

Thank you for helping. I had already resolved my issue by uninstalling TADP then deleting all the files manually, then reinstalling TADP.

If anyone who is having the same issue as me can try radibg2’s answer, let me know so i can mark it as accepted answer.

Thanks.

This has worked for me. I had to alter the version in the path but its the correct answer.

Had this same problem with the SDK direct from Google. Adding radibg2’s code to the top and changing the versions to match worked for me.

This was fixed in master with CL 2593642.

posting radibg2’s code in case the link expires

<property name="aapt" location="${sdk.dir}/build-tools/23.0.0_rc2/aapt" />
<property name="aidl" location="${sdk.dir}/build-tools/23.0.0_rc2/aidl" />
<property name="dx" location="${sdk.dir}/build-tools/23.0.0_rc2/dx.bat" />
<property name="zipalign" location="${sdk.dir}/build-tools/23.0.0_rc2/zipalign" 

/>