Android App not showing some textures only on s6

I’m experience a really weird problem, I am hoping someone can give some advice on. I have developed a few single rooms to walkthrough on android devices. I have had successful builds up until this last room. To be clear, I still have a successful package and install on a tested Note 3, Note 4, and s7, but it is not successful on the s6! The s6 does not render materials on certain meshes, so the majority of the app is black.

Why would the same apk and obb being installed on these 4 devices work on an old device (note3), semi-old device (note4) and new device (s7), but NOT a semi-new device (s6). Is there a different texture compatibility for the s6 than these other surrounding devices? This has only been tested on (1) s6 device, I do not have another s6 for testing. BTW if someone does have one, I’m happy to send the file if you wouldn’t mind testing it. But if the compatibility is the same for all (4), it there a problem with this specific device?

This has happened once before on the same device and I think it was resolved by a simple re-install, but I am not 100% sure about this.

If anybody has any information that would lead to a remedy for this, please, let me know. I’ll try to attach any information you need, just let me know. I do not have the phone in hand to pull logs.

Thanks

UPDATE:

I have now tested on two s6 devices and am having the same problem on both. So this helps to know that there is a difference with compatibility of textures for s7, note4, note3 devices and s6, s6 edge devices. Can anyone confirm this? Is it a bug?

Attached is a screenshot of what it should look like on working device and what it is looking like on s6 devices. Logs attached now.

[link text][1]

Also, I am using 4.10.4 for this project.

Hello:

Upgrading the project to 4.11.2 has fixed this issue. Nothing else was changed after the upgrade, so it affirms my thoughts of a 4.10.4 bug in this area?

Thanks,