AMD or Intel???

I have to say I used Phenoms back in past but nothing AMD is beating my I7 4770 :slight_smile: loving it, however for GPU I stick to AMD - Crossfire R9 280x Vapor-X with Toxic at the moment

Ah yes, the Netburst v Athlon affair. Fun times.

As I said earlier, AMD will be cheaper up-front, but be aware that running PC will be like leaving all the lights on in your house overnight (against an Intel/Nvidia machine).

guy made a song about how he sees AMD fanboys. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some slight language so watch at your own risk!

v=EIPggCgYK38

-If you are gamer with a tight budget buy a AMD system. They have best
price to performance.
-If you have a Job that needs powerful machine to render your projects then
get Intel.

During my teens about 14 years ago, I brought a AMD system. I brought with
my own hard earn money as my parents refuse to buy a gaming rig for me and
I hard to paid for the internet bills by myself.

Now Due to my profession, I’m using Intel i7 X series, other wise I would
just stick to AMD,
But I’ll still use AMD R9 R290X on Quadfire since they still have the best
performances at 4K gaming when I bought it last year.
Now I would still recommend AMD as its very possible get it dirt cheap
at amazon.

On the other hand if you spoiled brat with Rich parents go ahead and get a
i7 X series and dual TITAN Z.

I’ve always preferred Intel and performance wise they are better. In my current build I have an amd 8320 and for the price and performance, I’m pretty happy with it. Some things take a few seconds longer than I imagine they would on an intel counterpart. But otherwise smooth as butter.

I was about to say just .

Right now Intel owns in every segment, even in low end I’d buy an i3 vs AMD because they perform better, and I know it because I have an AMD A10 that I use.

But well, if you want the cheapest computer, I’d recommend AMD hands down unless you’re somehow serious about gaming.

I’d really like to see AMD again buffing up their top of the line CPUs pushing Intel like in the old days.