Alot of revision control and content service error please help.

Summary

yeah so im not sure where i should write this but yeah so a year ago i was using uefn everything was fine then i stopped and after a while i restarted my pc fully removed everything then like a week ago i was trying to open uefn and i keep getting so many errors about content service and everything idk what to do i couldnt find anyone with this problems:
LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Upload → Fail Activity: MyProjectD - Failed to sync project info with content service. Error: Missing required permission ‘content-service:project:doc CREATE’ (aid=IDK IF I CAN SHOW THIS ITS JUST RANDOM NUMBERS AND LETTERS)
i get a similar error about the content service permission after doing anything like converting a map or creating and stuff and trying to launch session and i also have a revision control error:
NotFound - Project not found in VK or the DB IDK IF I CAN SHOW THIS ITS JUST RANDOM NUMBERS AND LETTERS
Connection Error: The Unreal Revision Control project could not be created.
Please help with this

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Unreal Revision Control

Steps to Reproduce

I get the almost the same error of the content service while trying to convert to a uefn map create a map or launch a session and probably in a lot more stuff and the revision control i think its right after i try to change something or launch session not sure.

Expected Result

opening the uefn map or converting it or creating or running it and alot more

Observed Result

LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Upload → Fail Activity: MyProjectD - Failed to sync project info with content service. Error: Missing required permission ‘content-service:project:doc CREATE’ (aid=IDK IF I CAN SHOW THIS ITS JUST RANDOM NUMBERS AND LETTERS)
i get a similar error about the content service permission after doing anything like converting a map or creating and stuff and trying to launch session and i also have a revision control error:
NotFound - Project not found in VK or the DB IDK IF I CAN SHOW THIS ITS JUST RANDOM NUMBERS AND LETTERS
Connection Error: The Unreal Revision Control project could not be created.

Platform(s)

PC

Could you try to verify UEFN please?

hi @Dani_Sniperim ,
Start Epic Game Launcher with “Run As Administrator.” Looking at your log seems to be missing permission.
When Verify UEFN has finished, start UEFN with “Run As Administrator”

Please clear your browser cache. While trying to get this working use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, other browsers have caused problems. When fixed you can return to your preferred browser.

Can you log into to see your projects, if not then you need to reset your credentials
UEFN - Content Service (epicgames.com)

i get this error even when i try to create project on the website
Missing required permission ‘content-service:project:doc CREATE’ (aid=65d6bda490bf4c2ab519e2ea38eaf163,cid=4e1e74dcfe6e4d6eaea66fec15f9b9d4) errors.com.epicgames.content-service.forbidden
and this in console after emptying catch:
api.ts:101

GET https://content-service.bfda.live.use1a.on.epicgames.com/admin/api/content/config/feature-flag/enable-invalid-scratch-storage 403 (Forbidden)

fetchJson @ api.ts:101
fetchJsonAndThrow @ api.ts:114
isFeatureFlagEnabled @ api.ts:1758
(anonymous) @ page-header.ts:65
PageHeader @ page-header.ts:72
MainViewModel @ index_main.ts:94
(anonymous) @ index_main.ts:374Understand this error
page-header.ts:70 [PageHeader:constructor] unable to read feature flag value
api.ts:101

POST https://content-service.bfda.live.use1a.on.epicgames.com/api/content/v2/project 403 (Forbidden)

fetchJson @ api.ts:101
fetchJsonAndThrow @ api.ts:114
postNewProjectDocument @ api.ts:744
submit @ new-project-modal.ts:110
(anonymous) @ knockout.min.js:100
dispatch @ jquery.min.js:2
y.handle @ jquery.min.js:2Understand this error
errors.ts:16 {host: ‘content-service.bfda.live.use1a.on.epicgames.com’, method: ‘POST’, path: ‘/api/content/v2/project’, errorCode: ‘errors.com.epicgames.content-service.forbidden’, errorMessage: “Missing required permission 'content-service:proje…2ea38eaf163,cid=4e1e74dcfe6e4d6eaea66fec15f9b9d4)”}

i reinstalled and verified uefn many times even reinstalled fortnite but its not something like that because i also got this error while trying to create project on the site:
https://content-service.bfda.live.use1a.on.epicgames.com/#/my-projects