All my products are set to half the price during the quarantine period

Hi everyone the April flash sales is their and Next Gen Modular City V2 takes advantages of it, get a $200 reduction on the pack and Procedural Building Generator as bonus. Have a great day and stay safe, the evil is their don’t takes it lightly. Thanks

Marketplace Forum page](All my products are set to half the price during the quarantine period - Marketplace - Unreal Engine Forums)

Join us on Discord](ModularCity Community)

Youtube Playlist

**twitter **

Instagram

Product link

Here is some features overview:

The main features:

1. More than 2770 meshes.
  2. Modular meshes build on real world scale
  3. Build for the use of Grid snapping and vertex snapping allowing for easy alignment and snapping.
  4. Include Auto Scale Blueprint that allows you match scale between all statics meshes actors in the scene by the way you avoid huge losses of time and efforts to make two statics meshes compatibles in sizes.
  5. Include Building Builder Blueprint
  6. Include Rock Builder Blueprint
  7. wind turbine blueprint
  8. tunnel fan blueprint
  9. Placement 1 & 2 blueprint
  10. Modular House with interiors (Modern house Style, Old house Style, Standard house Style, Californian/Italian House Style and more).
  11. Modular Building with interiors (to be honest with you can recreate most game city building in RoboRecall, GTA, NFS, Watch Dog and Real World City building)
  12. Unified Modular Road, Road tunnel, Bridge and Rail Road in spline based Blueprint with Sidewalks, Side Guards, road lamps with Spotlights supports; Segments based road (versus splines point based road that is enabled by default for fast editing purpose) to avoiding road stretching and warping. The Blueprint itself is Modular by the way that you can reuse the existing functions (Like Side guars, Sidewalk, bridge supports functions and it will automatically calculate your road mesh size and place them in exact position and you can apply offsets if you want, and others functions…) to extend it and add more features.
  13. Includes Road Intersections Blueprint with traffics lights (four, T, L and others intersections types).
  14. Modular Kitchen
  15. Modular Gas station
  16. Modular Restaurant with interiors props
  17. Modular coffee & bar with interiors props
  18. Modular Fast food with interiors props
  19. Modular Commercial Centers with interiors props

Other Features I :

Trees: Palm trees, Mexican Palm trees, Banana Trees, Pines Trees, Conifers Trees, Cactus Plant, Big, medium, small broadleaf trees and more trees found in cities.

Include different grass and flowers plants.

Include hedge (Can be used with road spline Blueprint for more features)

City props ( Like bus stop, high voltage line, footbridge, electric pole and more…)

House interiors props (like door, chairs, tables and other related house interiors props).

Building interior (like offices furniture and other related building’s interior props).

Fast food, coffee and restaurant props (like food display counter and more).

UVs, Materials and textures:

Consistent and high UVs Texel density for all modular meshes ( base unit for UV mapping = 3m square, meaning that for 1m square plane with a 2K texture, that plane mesh will cover 1/3 of 2K texture space i.e. 2048/3 = 682,7 pixel/m, for more info about this see Upcoming Document),

UVs set up for High Ligthmap UVs Texel Density for all modular meshes

Automatic tiling and textures alignments Material with tiling, rotation, sizes, offset, resolutions control (for avoiding textures stretching)

Dynamic texturing in editor (Vertex painting Material)

Optimized Advanced Auto Landscape: that contains 4 automatic layers (Grassland, DesertLand, CliffLand, Snowland), 5 custom layers for painting small detail and 12 additionnal layers for covering large area with distance based UVs for texturing large open world landscape (Total 21 layers, for reference this material run at 70fps-90fps at epic settings in full screen on core i5 8300/gtx 1050ti laptop (mid end) ). Support flowmap with three sates for driving based on the types of look you wanna (realistic, artistic, or use albedo contained in flowmap) and Landscape normal.

Optimized Foliage material : that allow your decrease/remove shaders complexity based on distance that you can adjust allowing you to paint a lot of foliage without being pixel bound, include simple and height based wind effects, SSS, Distance Based fake AO simulation and more.

Master parallax Material: Unified Parallax mapping, bump offset, height displacement and snow/moss accumalation based on slope in world or UV space.

Interior simulated Material (screen space, world space, uv space ).

Graffiti Generators (not full yet set up).

Textures generators, more than 400 unique different and varied substances with Snow effects, dirt effects, texture adjustments, rain effects simulations, rust effect, wood effect, leather effect, crack/fracture effect and infinite procedural decal mask and albedo generation.

**A total of 25 Masters Material essential for setting up the look of your cities. **

Others feature II:

Build for day and night cycles, with interiors.

Modified default UE4 sky blueprint for real time lighting update in editor and in game mode.

**Include Overview map, Example City and advancedLandscapeMap. **

Documentation about the idea behind Modular and how to work with it, think it and expand it (now full yet ready)

Documentation for beginners to introduce them on Modular approach for level design (now full yet ready).

If I missed to mention something as soon as I recall I will post it.

Hi folks, hope you are having a good dev journey !

The Next Gen Modular City V2 is still in sale, get a reduction of 200$ and the Procedural Building Generator as bonus, don’t miss this chance ​

Hey guys, this simple video present a procedural building generator I have been working, it is finally done and already setup with Modular City content, so if you already own the pack you can start playing with it. It is planned to be a full part marketplace content also, It’s work with any Modular pack, please take a look at mesh requirement section in documentation to see how… I hope you like it.

Procedural Building Generator link

How to install PBG link

PBG Documentation link

Next Gen Modular City V2 link

Discord link

any updates? just checking in since it’s been quiet for a while.

Not yet fully ready

any update about interiors ?

Never use tick if you dont really need to! It is most heavy thing …

Is there any updates for this yet?

@Uprentiss, I will do my best to release it in the two upcoming months

Can you tell me what quality the building texture is? Is it made for mobile or PC/Console?

Still looking for an answer to this, the video probably does it no justice but I need to know what type of quality this is.

I want to make it clear, ModularCity is build for PC/Consoles games and is AAA assets . If after its release you paid it and you are not satisfied with its content you can send a refund mail to marketplace team with your desagrement, but I doubt that anyone will do it, cause, it is a real AAA games assets.
By default all textures Resolution have been set to 1K ( due to amount of substances files, I will face Memory bandwith issues )

will i still have to buy it again since the product page on CGtrader no longer exists? or did you remove ir until the update gets released?

i can still download the old one, just the store page is missing making be believe that it was pulled. that’s all.

You will have a personal message (On the email address that was associated with your account with which you made the purchase on CGtrader) which will include the link to download the update the same day it would be sent to the team of the UE4 marketplace

Hey bro I just bought this and I am sure I am doing something wrong but it is looking horrible on my machine, you said it was triple a. How do I make it look that way. Here is how the demo map looked

I am running an amd ryzen 2700x and a nvidia 1080ti

Hello,
it’s been nearly 17 months not counting this month that will make 18 that I prepare the update of ModularCity and this month is the last before the submission. Maybe you have noticed that ModularCity is in “not for sale” state on the marketplace because at the end of this month the new ModularCity will take place. For those who have already paid this please do not forget to make a backup of ModularCity because the new is different and will completely replace it, however if for some reason you still want to use the old version, you will have a link to download it.

Marketplace Forum page** : All my products are set to half the price during the quarantine period - Marketplace - Unreal Engine Forums

Join us on Discord : ModularCity Community

follow me on twitter** : https://twitter.com/masteroneUE4
Instagram : Login • Instagram

Here is some features overview:

The main features:

1. More than 2770 meshes.
  2. Modular meshes build on real world scale
  3. Build for the use of Grid snapping and vertex snapping allowing for easy alignment and snapping.
  4. Include Auto Scale Blueprint that allows you match scale between all statics meshes actors in the scene by the way you avoid huge losses of time and efforts to make two statics meshes compatibles in sizes.
  5. Include Building Builder Blueprint
  6. Include Rock Builder Blueprint
  7. wind turbine blueprint
  8. tunnel fan blueprint
  9. Placement 1 & 2 blueprint
  10. Modular House with interiors (Modern house Style, Old house Style, Standard house Style, Californian/Italian House Style and more).
  11. Modular Building with interiors (to be honest with you can recreate most game city building in RoboRecall, GTA, NFS, Watch Dog and Real World City building)
  12. Unified Modular Road, Road tunnel, Bridge and Rail Road in spline based Blueprint with Sidewalks, Side Guards, road lamps with Spotlights supports; Segments based road (versus splines point based road that is enabled by default for fast editing purpose) to avoiding road stretching and warping. The Blueprint itself is Modular by the way that you can reuse the existing functions (Like Side guars, Sidewalk, bridge supports functions and it will automatically calculate your road mesh size and place them in exact position and you can apply offsets if you want, and others functions…) to extend it and add more features.
  13. Includes Road Intersections Blueprint with traffics lights (four, T, L and others intersections types).
  14. Modular Kitchen
  15. Modular Gas station
  16. Modular Restaurant with interiors props
  17. Modular coffee & bar with interiors props
  18. Modular Fast food with interiors props
  19. Modular Commercial Centers with interiors props

Other Features I :

Trees: Palm trees, Mexican Palm trees, Banana Trees, Pines Trees, Conifers Trees, Cactus Plant, Big, medium, small broadleaf trees and more trees found in cities.

Include different grass and flowers plants.

Include hedge (Can be used with road spline Blueprint for more features)

City props ( Like bus stop, high voltage line, footbridge, electric pole and more…)

House interiors props (like door, chairs, tables and other related house interiors props).

Building interior (like offices furniture and other related building’s interior props).

Fast food, coffee and restaurant props (like food display counter and more).

UVs, Materials and textures:

Consistent and high UVs Texel density for all modular meshes ( base unit for UV mapping = 3m square, meaning that for 1m square plane with a 2K texture, that plane mesh will cover 1/3 of 2K texture space i.e. 2048/3 = 682,7 pixel/m, for more info about this see Upcoming Document),

UVs set up for High Ligthmap UVs Texel Density for all modular meshes

Automatic tiling and textures alignments Material with tiling, rotation, sizes, offset, resolutions control (for avoiding textures stretching)

Dynamic texturing in editor (Vertex painting Material)

Optimized Advanced Auto Landscape: that contains 4 automatic layers (Grassland, DesertLand, CliffLand, Snowland), 5 custom layers for painting small detail and 12 additionnal layers for covering large area with distance based UVs for texturing large open world landscape (Total 21 layers, for reference this material run at 70fps-90fps at epic settings in full screen on core i5 8300/gtx 1050ti laptop (mid end) ). Support flowmap with three sates for driving based on the types of look you wanna (realistic, artistic, or use albedo contained in flowmap) and Landscape normal.

Optimized Foliage material : that allow your decrease/remove shaders complexity based on distance that you can adjust allowing you to paint a lot of foliage without being pixel bound, include simple and height based wind effects, SSS, Distance Based fake AO simulation and more.

Master parallax Material: Unified Parallax mapping, bump offset, height displacement and snow/moss accumalation based on slope in world or UV space.

Interior simulated Material (screen space, world space, uv space ).

Graffiti Generators (not full yet set up).

Textures generators, more than 400 unique different and varied substances with Snow effects, dirt effects, texture adjustments, rain effects simulations, rust effect, wood effect, leather effect, crack/fracture effect and infinite procedural decal mask and albedo generation.

**A total of 25 Masters Material essential for setting up the look of your cities. **

Others feature II:

Build for day and night cycles, with interiors.

Modified default UE4 sky blueprint for real time lighting update in editor and in game mode.

**Include Overview map, Example City and advancedLandscapeMap. **

Documentation about the idea behind Modular and how to work with it, think it and expand it (now full yet ready)

Documentation for beginners to introduce them on Modular approach for level design (now full yet ready).

If I missed to mention something as soon as I recall I will post it.

More screenshot coming