All my products are set to half the price during the quarantine period

I’m really proud after 2 years of full time work to annonce that ModularCity is now ready and avaible on marketplace.

People have requested videos about the pack (ModularCity that you can found on marketplace currently), here is youtube playlist containing Overview map and others related videos about the pack: ModularCity V2 - YouTube

Hi nice pack, I just bought it, but the textures are not loaded in the project. The content browser has empty textures folders, although the uasset files are there on the game folders.
Any idea how to solve this. I need a solution asap as I have a demo for my project in few days and that was the reason I bought it.

Thank you

Hi, you need to enable [substance plug-in](https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/slug/substance-plugin) to make use of textures included in the pack, you can download it on marketplace for free. After go to plug-in windows and enable it.

Modular City Youtube playlist has been updated with three more videos ( Foliage Material optimization demo, Road BP and Building Builder BP ), you can check this here: ModularCity V2 - YouTube

Hi fellows devs, complete this survey, to be able to get up to 90% off on my pack(https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…g/modular-city), you must be a member of Unreal engine 4 Developers Community on Facebook, to access this, hurry up guys:sunglasses:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ue4d…=group_comment

Hi folks !The anniversary month is there, get a reduction of 200$ on the pack, merry Christmas.

link: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…g/modular-city

Today, it’s been exactly 2 years that Modular City first update was released in markeplace. The second update released in october 2019 comes with a lot of importants change and that make it the bigger pack ever released on marketplace with 2775 modular meshes built with AAA meshes quality requirement in mind, not only all meshes follows consistent metric (size, UVs…) that make easier for snapping but all meshes support both interior and exterior so you can create interactive environments. Also the pack has been designed in the way the customers can keep it unique, no textures or materials dependency, you can use all types of materials and textures you want like the whole Quixel library, no need to re UV the meshes for that. For anniversary celebration I low the price by half (a reduction of 200$ ) for that month. If you ever wanna to create AAA quality cities, Modular City is what you need. Take a look by cliking at its markeplace link:

Next Gen Modular City V3 [Bundle-Exteriors & Interiors] in Environments - UE Marketplace I also give fast support and some update planned (like the procedural Building Generator and others update) for the pack on discord: ModularCity Community

Hey guys, this simple video present a procedural building generator I have been working, it is finally done and already setup with Modular City content, so if you already own the pack you can start playing with it. It is planned to be a full part marketplace content also, It’s work with any Modular pack, please take a look at mesh requirement section in documentation to see how… I hope you like it.

Procedural Building Generator link

How to install PBG link

PBG Documentation link

Next Gen Modular City V2 link

Discord link

Hi folks, hope you are having a good dev journey !

The Next Gen Modular City V2 is still in sale, get a reduction of 200$ and the Procedural Building Generator as bonus, don’t miss this chance

Hey guys, this simple video present a procedural building generator I have been working, it is finally done and already setup with Modular City content, so if you already own the pack you can start playing with it. It is planned to be a full part marketplace content also, It’s work with any Modular pack, please take a look at mesh requirement section in documentation to see how… I hope you like it.

Procedural Building Generator link

How to install PBG link

PBG Documentation link

Next Gen Modular City V2 link

Discord link

Already purchased, hope to add more quick City generation functions.

yeah that is something I will look into, after finishing with procedural Building Generator

Creating believable open world environment demands a lot of work, skills, experience and time to consecrate to that goal, for that reason some people will tell you with pure evidence that a one person can’t do that! it is probably true or probably false but because time is not a luxury in life and more in game dev, for all that reason, we created the Next Gen Modular City for you, but it was insufficient, so we added a Procedural Building Generator as bonus on top of that as consequences it has never been so easy to create a full urban open world games than today, even more big than all the cities of GTA games series, we don’t sell you a dream, we give you opportunities! Next Gen Modular City is not about the quantity over the quality but where quantity meets the strict AAA quality requirements for this type of environment. We also listened you, so we make it fully interactive with full supports of interiors, consistency between modular meshes and fully compatibles with any textures/materials library like the Quixel Megascans materials library or any others textures library you can have, so you can make it follows your owns artistic vision and for high quality rendering so it meets the Next Gen requirements. Take a look at it; it is currently on sales for a limited time.

All my products are still in sale, get high quality contents although saving some beers :wink:

sadly, the whole world is in quarantine, for that reason, to help pass that disease and keep your projects going, all my products are set to half the price during the quarantine period:

Next gen ModularCity V2

Procedural Building generator

Antenna and Dish Pack vol 1

Hi everyone the April flash sales is their and Next Gen Modular City V2 takes advantages of it, get a $200 reduction on the pack and Procedural Building Generator as bonus. Have a great day and stay safe, the evil is their don’t takes it lightly. Thanks