All my islands disappeared, can I get them back?

Hello, i’ve been searching about this and the interwebs led me to here!
all my old islands just disappeared from my creative portal thing after i just came back and created a new one.
the Island was called FFA 24 City I believe

I had just updated and set up and even backed up the island…

Is this issue in Fortnite Creative or the Unreal editor for Fortnite? If it’s in UEFN, the island files may have changed location or just been forgotten by the problem and should be easy to find. If it’s in Fortnite Creative, then your only luck is contacting Epic support, and hoping that they didn’t get deleted permanently. I could be mistaken, but I think the deal with Creative is that your island project information isn’t stored on your system, but rather on a cloud storage system. So the safety of your files is only as reliable as the cloud that’s storing them, giving you only limited control over what happens to them.

Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here: Fortnite Creative

By creative portal thing, you mean in the game on the island select menu, or in the creator portal website? Have you tried both? Did you have any account changes lately?

I just noticed this as well loading into the creative hub that only 2 of my Creative 1.0 maps appear in the console, checked my projects on the website and they still all appear to be there and are not showing in the Hub, I came here to see if this was an ongoing issue so I will get a hold of support