All cameras are strangely rotated after HMD is set to disabled

Hi all, I’m currently working on a project using the FOVE eye tracking headset. It is fully integrated into Unreal and is also tied to the standard HMD functions.

What I’m experiencing is a bit odd. I have a map in a project that’s solely a VR experience. I enable the HMD and start playing on start up of the map and everything works fine, but as soon as I get out of this map, in all other maps the pawns and other cameras (incl. Sequencer cameras) have a strange rotation. It appears to mirror the last rotation set by the HMD.

Despite my effort to reset the rotation through “UHeadMountedDisplayFunctionLibrary::ResetOrientationAndPosition();”, the issue persists. I was wondering if any of you might have encountered something similar in your work and might have any suggestions on how I could potentially resolve this.

I’ve solved the issue by making sure all non-VR cameras have “lock to HMD” set to false.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.