Alignement shift even with lock pose for continue

Hi,
I have an urgent request, the option lock pose for continue dont work the way it should. I am trying to lock a lidar scan, and then align images on top of it, but the new alignement shift the model location even when using the lock pose for continue. I am using 20 E57 and 60 images. The thing is that on a test project I have done before with 3 E57 and 15 images, and nothing moved. I tried both project doing the same thing, on 1.3 and 1.4 but I keep getting the test project to work, but the reel project not working and moving location. (I tried a lot of time creating each project from scratch, and tried playing with a lot of options). For the test project working, it only works when the lidar absolute pose is set to locked pose, and then after aligned, with lock pose for continue on.
Thanks in advance for any help

Maxime

Hi Maxime,
lock pose for continue setting lock only the relative pose of the cameras, not the absolute one. Also, it is not necessary to set for the laser scans. What are your laser scan import settings? Are you using georeferenced laser scans?
What will happen, when you use the working option as for test dataset for the real one?
Are you using georeferenced images? Are you using control points to merge the datasets?