Freelancers

Keelin Henley - Rigging

Lewis Reynolds - Animation

Alden Chen - Animation

Kahzhuan Wong - Character Concepts

Charlotte Jennings - Environment Concepts

Marlon Gouveia - Sound Design and Music

Project Summary

University of Hertfordshire group degree project rendered in Unreal Engine 5.

We have been actively developing this since September with our final deadline in the beginning of May. We are currently aiming to refine and lock our cameras and continue working on producing the assets.

Synopsis

Afflicted with a formidable curse, a lone warrior ventures into a forgotten, isolated temple in search of a cure.

Upon finding the solution to his ailment, in the form of a sacred fruit, he is confronted by an ancient guardian protecting it. To take the fruit, and to save himself, he must face the enraged beast - the ultimate challenge of his treacherous journey.

Cinematic Alpha

We would appreciate any and all feedback as we are still in development and want to make this as good as possible!

Hope you enjoy!

5 Likes

Hi there @daribarik1,

Hope you’re well! :slight_smile:

The bear-deer is such a lovely model! It’s both intimidating and rather majestic. Honestly, the whole world is filled with an otherworldly feeling of beauty and magic. A truly wonderful project so far!

Can’t wait to see the final product :smiley:

1 Like

Incredible! From what you’ve shown us so far, I can tell your team has been hard at work bringing this game cinematic to life, and you guys are doing a fantastic job! I’m definitely looking forward to seeing more updates. :grin:

Wow, this is looking great, I can not wait to see the updates.

1 Like