AI Behavior Tree - How to choose action based on a boolean variable?

Hello,

On my AI bot Blueprint, I’ve randomized which weapon the bot uses when the enemy is in sight, like this:

It works, the bot spawns a different projectile randomly.

However, both projectiles have different Rates of Fire, so I need to split the “Shoot Enemy” function into two with different configurations - problem is, I don’t know how to make the Behavior Tree read the boolean variables RocketLauncherSelected and NailgunSelected you see above from the AI bot Blueprint, so based on the current boolean selected, it chooses a different iteraction on the Behavior Tree:

Any tips? Thanks.

Alright first of all what you doing called dirty coding and usually people don’t do it(coping whole code and only changing one variable) so collapse it back into one and just change the fire rate, now I can’t see how you set the fire rate from here but if its the wait there a wait from blackboard value as well that you can use. And if I were you I would change the selected values from boolean to enum and move them to the blackboard of your behavior tree as well, Here some tutorials of BB :Tutorial