after Acquiring Twinmotion by Epic Games , can we see Raytracing in Twinmotion ?

after Acquiring Twinmotion by Epic Games , can we see Raytracing in Twinmotion ?

You should have a reasonable expectation of this occurring. But it will take months, hopefully before 2019 ends.

Any update on a timeframe for raytracing?

Subscribed for updates :slight_smile:

In November we might get some sort of ray tracing in Twinmotion… global illumination/transparency/shadows… who knows.

Until them maybe a moderator could cast some light on what to expect?

RTX on BAYYYBEEEE!

Waitiiiiiing

November and waiting

December and still waiting… It would make sense however if ray tracing would be in TwinMotion 2020 as a big update, so we are probably not gonna see anything before the new year. Would really also like HDRI lighting, like Lumion, just to add more overall realism to the lighting. Oh, and better control over size of ambient occlusion (thickness).
As soon as ray tracing will be a feature in TwinMotion, I will be upgrading my gfx from GTX 1080 to RTX 2060 super or 2070 super, to keep the price reasonable. As an architect working with visualizations I’m really looking forward to the future of TwinMotion :slight_smile: