Advanced Sessions Plugin

I posted in this thread August '22 and got this working, on Unreal 4.27.2. However, testing months later I cannot host a game successfully. If I run the editor with -game the Steam overlay works and I can host a game, giving me the option to invite friends. In a packaged game, the Steam overlay works but when I host a game the game immediately starts seemingly without starting up the server, and I can’t invite.

edit: I used “listDLLs” to see what DLLs are running in the version of my game that’s broken vs the a working version (can host a game). The ‘broken’ version is not running these DLLs

P:\Steam\steamapps\common\GameName\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv151\Win64\steam_api64.dll
P:\Steam\steamapps\common\GameName\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv155\Win64\steam_api64.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamclient64.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\tier0_s64.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\vstdlib_s64.dl

So as you can see, the implementation uses the steam_api from the game dir, but the other 3 dlls from the Steam dir. Also, I’m using steamworks155 but steamworks151 is also being loaded, so I’m gonna make sure all those binaries are included too

edit2: Yuppp, it works. Make sure to include the steamworks 1.51 redistributables, ladies and gents

In your “Find Sessions Advanced” node, you specified “Max Results” at 0