Direct link to the pack on the Markerplace - https://www.unrealengine.com/content/7c6fae346b034281bf0ea65768f50d01
I just submitted an advanced material pack which includes 9 materials that I’ve created over the past 4 months which are all setup for instancing, hopefully the pack gets approved and put into the marketplace so keep an eye out for it in the voting boards!
If it does make it to the marketplace i plan to release a few more packs later down the line.
The pack includes the below materials and variants:
- Water (Tessellated, Flat, Opaque and Translucent with depth bias opacity and coloring as well as vertex paint wave height and coloring control and emissive used for ‘shimmer’)
- Terrain (Tessellated with vertex blending for up to 3 different texture sets via RGB and Alpha lets you paint the height via vertex paint)
- Skin (Sub-surface scattering and advanced gloss which allows you to create realistic sweat via instanced values)
- Multi-Use Base (Can be used for just about anything from wood to metal to stone, includes emissive RGB mask support)
- Cloth (Masked, sub-surface scattering ad vertex animated via wind)
- Masked Bump Offset (Used for things like grates and railing, gives a 3 dimensional look via bump offset and masking)
In the meantime here is a quick preview.