Adding new blueprint classes after building the game?

I’m trying to figure out how to create patches for my game so I can add new content after the release.
There’s docs about patching here, How To Create a Patch (Platform-Agnostic) | Unreal Engine 4.27 Documentation
But unfortunately this and many other guides, only give examples where you change the values in already existing classes, like changing the speed of a bullet, etc.
I want to know how can I add an entirely new class in the build.
For example, I am making a card game. There’s a master blueprint for the Card. Different types of cards have separate BPs that all derive from this master BP. Let’s say I build the game with 10 different card types, so that means 10 different BPs.
Now, I want to add another card type, so a new BP class, which also derives from the master BP.
Can it be added via patching? I believe it is possible but I just can’t find any information on it.
Can someone point me in the right direction?

Look into Data assets (in short they are like BP structs, but they are stored as separate objects on hdd). And dig into how lyra example does it (i have nod look into that yeat, but lyra has plugins system).

Look into Data assets (in short they are like BP structs, but they are stored as separate objects on hdd). And dig into how lyra example does it (i have nod look into that yeat, but lyra has plugins system).

Found the solution here
This method works in UE5, so I switched to UE5. It’s harder to get it working in UE4 due to some missing nodes that are available in 5.

Thanks for the help.