I am happy to announce our first marketplace content.
Action RPG Inventory System - Marketplace Link](https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/arpg-inventory-system)
Supported Engine Versions: 4.13 - 4.24
- V1.1 - Updated February 1st 2016
- V1.2 - Updated February 3rd 2016
- V1.3 - Updated February 29th 2016
- V1.4 - Updated March 24th 2016
- V1.5 - Updated March 31st 2016
- V1.6 - Updated June 16th 2016
- V1.7 - Updated December 20th 2016
- V1.7.1 - Updated January 4th 2017
- V1.8 - Updated January 15th 2017
- V1.9 - Updated May 24th 2017
- V2.0 - Updated July 20th 2018
The Action RPG Inventory System is a multiplayer supported inventory management system featuring equip-able and usable items.
It can be used in single-player and multiplayer projects, regardless of your game theme and UI design.
The Action RPG Inventory System allows for easy interaction between the player’s inventory and individual objects in the world or actors that have an inventory.
It is designed with a multiplayer first approach and the network traffic is minimized when passing item information and requests between the server and clients.
The system is encapsulated into its own components which makes it easy to integrate into existing projects.
The technical demo included is an MMO styled example with a Drag & Drop UI. This demo showcases how quick it is to implement and use the Inventory System in your own project.
The system is easy to learn and expand upon to meet your specific needs.
- Single Player and Multiplayer 100% supported.
- Clean, efficient and easy to follow code.
- Single Player physics based item interaction.
- Replicated player stats and equipment.
- Re-sizable player inventory.
- Configurable equipment, items, and stats.
- Customizable player equipment types and slots.
- Create new items quickly and with ease.
- Practical and easy to modify ‘Drag & Drop’ UI example.
- Master Item list and Loot Table list examples.
- Move, drop, use, equip, unequip, swap, stack and split items.
- Loot container and storage container blueprints samples included.
- Includes Usable, Equipment, Consumable and Currency item examples.
This is not an RPG Starter Kit and the practical examples and items demonstrating how to easily use the Action RPG Inventory System are a bonus.
Tutorial: Adding New Items
Tutorial: FPS Controls w/ UI Mode Toggle
Tutorial: Merging Into Your Project