Accolade/Calibration emails Low Variance in Rewards and private map codes

Is this even working for ANYONE? I have not found ONE person as of yet that has gotten their accolades/calibration to work. I have reworked everything. I really wish Fortnite would look at this closer. I have eliminations and playtime. I mean what else??? Just make something up and throw it in there? I have maps that were approved in the past and getting XP just fine then BAM!! this email comes out and every single map I have is being affected. Seriously, Is this actually working for anyone, and if so, can you please share a little with how your set up is? Also, I currently have 7 published maps which I am doing revisions on regularly. It appears that Fortnite is calibrating XP on all the private map codes as well. My calibration email is getting super long. Now I have to actually scroll thru it just to find my main maps. Does anyone know if this is going to change? Thank you in advance. <3

@Illusion Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative

same issue man, i could never get my xp to work

Hi @Illusion - does this help at all? General questions about XP calibration - #2 by HalcyonKnight96

This should be resolved.