Accidently added c++ to blueprint project and now it wont open?

Accidently added c++ to blueprint project and now it wont open? I deleted all .cpp and .h files. I deleted the source. I also removed all binaries and intermidiate folders. Im, however, still getting the same needs rebuild error. What doI do. Im aslo on macbook.

Rebuild is inevitable if you deleted the binaries as they are required to run the project.
Either recover the working binaries or do the rebuild.

Okay I dont have access to visual studio code so I tried using xcode, but it wont generate an xcode project when I click generate xcode project. I do however have a xcode project file located inside my game folder but I didnt know if that was the one connected to my game. And when I open that xcode project I dont know how to rebuild my game. Its connected to the app store since I have released my game so when I press build it saids I need to update my provisons, so it always fails. But is that even what your supposed to press?

Also my binaries are regenerated when I try to load my project so they always come back.

okay I pressed build and run in xcode but it still says rebuild from source when I open my game.

Have you figured out how to fix? same thing just happened to me@@