Accessed none trying to read property

how to fix this error?
problem with begin overlapped custom move zone.

This error means that something is null/invalid. Check that GetCustomMovement is returning something valid.

I think you need this on the false pin:

I have just tried it and still getting the error

and this?

334685-screenshot-8.jpg

There’s something a bit shifty going on here I think. Why are you casting to a blueprint interface? Surely you need to check the overlapping actor?

sorry if it seems shifty but i am a beginner at this i just needed some help because i do not know why but i managed to get this code to work in another project but when i went to do the same in this on it gave me an error i thought someone could point me in the right direction.
i have just done the above and still i get the error

No criticism, just not quite sure what’s happening.

Tell me what you’re trying to do, and I’ll cook something up.

its fine i am happy to get your help. i just feel i little frustrated because i paid for the code on the marketer place and i can’t get it to work i think you can help.
so what i am trying to do is get the first person charter to climb on a rock on the wall.
i have included a video of what i used: Custom Movement For Unreal Engine 4 - YouTube ( i do not need the ladder just trying to use the climbing blocks)

i think i got the blocks to work i can not get the character to jump on the blocks

Are you trying to add a new custom movement zone?

i have created this. all i am trying to do is get the character to jump on the first block to start the climb

I took a look at the package docs, from what I can tell, that should happen automatically. Are you using the character supplied with the product?

i did not think of that. no i am not

i am using the free female mannequin pack i did add the blend space and animations myself and re target them why what you thinking?

The character provided with the asset has all the hooks in it to know how to climb. Try it with that character first…

ok i am testing this out

can you point me where you found the hooks?

I don’t have the asset, but I can see from the documentation, that it works out of the box.

Does the character work for you?

the example does work but. not the charter i worked on. so you might be on to something

Open the example map that came with the asset. Check it works there. Then put that character in your map.