Accessed none trying to read property

do you recon there is a way to apply the hooks to the new character

actually i had a thought is there a way to copy thing from one project to the other so the one that does not work i can move the map into the one that does this way instead of trying to get it to work i just imperment things into the one that does work what you think? (would this be easy)

Take a look inside the character that does work. With any luck this author has crafted the crucial part as a character component. It will be top left, under the component list and will look like a little round plug and socket.

If you see that, you can just add it to your other character and you’re done…

yes there is a component i have already implemented it

334732-code4.png

Sorry, I don’t have the pack. Why not use the character from the asset, and just replace the skeletal mesh?

its ok wait a sec i am trying this now
if i get it to work do you think i can change my character in the future?
this is my first time learning climbing do you think i have gone about this the wrong way?

i just did that it still did not work

leave this with me i have some ideas i want to try thanks for helping

This vid apparently tells you how to add it to a character:

i am looking at this now it looks completely different to what i am doing

Ok, I could be wrong…

It looks like the only vid that has anything to do with implementing a character.

There might be something in the questions ( on marketplace ).

Yes ( looking at that now ), that looks like a good place…

Right, someone asked about using your own character. The maker said:

i have found a email to the creator i will get in contact to see if this helps

good news i have managed to get rid of the error by redoing the interfaces as that was what was giving me the error however i can not get the charter to start the climb. i think once the charter grabs the first block it should be fine just gotta figure it out and i went into the project where it did work changed the player and it still worked so gotta see what i am missing

I merged the folder that did work to the new project I used the skeleton and added the character mesh. I then added the animations and it works.