Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

Hi
When i close game through clicking controller button,as follows

game crashed and get infomations:

I found that each new VR projects crashed like this.

My unreal version is 4.13.2

Any idea about how to solve this problem? thank you a lot in advance!!

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

UE4Editor_Renderer!LogDrawListStats() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\renderer\private\rendererscene.cpp:2321]
UE4Editor_SteamVR!FSteamVRHMD::GetCurrentPose()
UE4Editor_SteamVR!FSteamVRHMD::PreRenderViewFamily_RenderThread()
UE4Editor_Renderer!RenderViewFamily_RenderThread() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\renderer\private\scenerendering.cpp:1821]
UE4Editor_Renderer!TGraphTask<FRendererModule::BeginRenderingViewFamily'::21’::EURCMacro_FDrawSceneCommand>::ExecuteTask() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async askgraphinterfaces.h:868]
UE4Editor_Core!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksNamedThread() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async askgraph.cpp:932]
UE4Editor_Core!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async askgraph.cpp:679]
UE4Editor_RenderCore!RenderingThreadMain() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:319]
UE4Editor_RenderCore!FRenderingThread::Run() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:440]
UE4Editor_Core!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:74]

This bug has existed all through 4.13. I know a fix, along with a major rework of the SteamVR stack was put into the source code a while back. I’m pretty sure it is in the 4.14 branch, but I’m not sure. Unfortunately I think it’s unlikely we will see it back ported to 4.13 at this point :frowning:

I tried to cherry pick the fix, but so much changed about the SteamVR plugin it was hard to narrow down exactly which lines were responsible: https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-35940

This is still present in 4.14.2, and it happens even when just exiting the game through normal means IE “Quit” node