Access Denied

We’re trying to solve some photogrammetry.
But getting more and more an " access denied" error.

The log also doenst give any particular info how we could solve this or what we’re doing wrong.

RealityCapture 1.3.0.117278 RC (c) Epic Games Slovakia s.r.o.
Using 32 CPU cores.
Added 14892 images.
Loading Project completed in 36.220 seconds.
Loading Project completed in 36.239 seconds.
Recomputing Model Render Data completed in 4.174 seconds.
Recomputing Model Render Data completed in 4.726 seconds.
Processing failed: Access denied.
  [0x2000\0x310f\0x2038\0x2030\0x5051]
  [0x2000\0x310f\0x2038\0x2030\0x5051]
Reconstruction in Normal Detail failed after 7237.798 seconds.

Any idea, or has anyone seen this before?

Cheers
Robert

Hi Robert,
what were your steps before the Normal detail reconstruction? Where are your data saved?
Generally this message means that RC cannot access the file for some reason, I sometimes get it when I have a path to an external drive I have unplugged, so please check your paths, and possibly copy the html to a part of your drive that does not require admin access and set the path to there and see if that works.

Hi Orthan.

Everything is Local on an 8Tb raid0 SSD drive, and temp etc is also on that smae drive so that we don’t have anything to do with the admin rights of the C:\ drive

The preview mesh worked fine and the steps before where just simple allignements with some controll points.

Is this also happening after application reset (open RC with pushed SHIFT and choose the option Make it like a clean install)?
Is it possible to do seconds alignment? What are your reconstruction settings?

Yes, ive tried it after resetting the settings to clean install.
Could try and align a new component but shouldnt matter?

Yes, it does matter, as for alignment are also used the images and doing that we can find out if it is alignment or meshing issue.
Also, is it possible that the images were changed in any way?
How was the Model 1 computed? Are you using PPI or ENT license?
Also (another issue), you have a red triangle next to your control points. It is better to reduce the CP’s errors to avoid red triangle.
After computing the models 1, 2 and 4 what were your steps? Saving and reopening the project?

I didnt change the input of the images yet.
Red triangle is correct but i needed to correct the alignment, these are all points that are on the same place in the photo but not yet in the alignment.

Model 4 = preview mesh
Model 1 = Part of the building which was actually a mistake but managed to make a mesh and texture
Model 3 = whole building (first access denied error)
Model 5 = system reboot, and cleaned cache
Model 6 = resetted RC as clean install

We are also using ENT license. Whole project is created with ent license activated, also the imported components

Similar issue is normally caused by some kind of communication problems, the following fixes are normally used when customers have licensing issues, but you may want to try them anyway if RC is not being blocked by firewall/anti-virus:

Make sure your system date is accurate.

Nord VPN browser plugin could be blocking the application (or some other VPN).

and also please follow these instructions to make sure you can communicate with Epic’s servers.

Also, please check if Internet Explorer 11 is enabled in Windows features:

As there is a red triangle and you have selected component, those measurements should be used in the alignment process.