AAA Quality Shotgun Asset Packs from Ironbelly Studios

Hey @galcock32 we haven’t heard from anyone else that they are having this issue. Do you mind sending over a screenshot or video to support@ironbellystudios.com?

Hey @Ironbelly! Thanks for that! With the files you’ve sent me, I was able to investigate why this happens. The “T3D” files happens because the PNGs were saved in grayscale, not RGB. The Normal textures loses during export because PNG was saved in 16-bit instead of 8-bit (UE4 cannot properly export it).

If you could please check an email that I’ve sent to your support address some days ago, I’ve also sent you the fixed textures. Unfortunately, now that I’ve been through this process with a bunch of your other weapons, I could write you a list with 3 or 4 others with similar issues (and many others that went A-OK hehe).

Hey @ThiagoUriel thanks again for reaching out and we’ll make sure to get these updated in our other packs as well. Your patience and support is much appreciated. Sending you over an email today :smiley:

Hey there, we’ll look into this, but this is the first time we’ve heard of this issue. Can you post a screenshot or video? That will help us figure out what’s happening. Cheers!

Is there a way to use the animations with a full body character? For the re targeting I set Custom1 to be weapon_mount on the ironbelly character, and ik_hand_gun for the epic mannequin but it just ends up looking like this. It seems to be like that for most animations that involve two hands from the Ironbelly packs

The arms and animations were designed for FP use not for a full body character, but its doable. We add an extra bone to the mount, so that might be what is causing your issue.