AAA Quality Shotgun Asset Packs from Ironbelly Studios

They looks great! Congratulations! : )

This week you can grab the Benelli Supranova on SALE!

According to the makers of the real Benelli, it’s a shotgun that is impervious to all weather conditions, and great for hunting some fowl.

[Sketchfab]5a7cfe445ee044bbb241da198cdc5279[/sketchfab]

Heard the American classic Shotgun was “coming down the pike” few weeks ago, I’m eagerly awaiting :slight_smile: just wondering an eta maybe? I seen you guys are getting ready for 4.13 and reviewing all the current packs so was thinking maybe its release has been put off until your done there idk. I’ve bought every modern weapon to date (except p90 and striker) and love your work keep it up :slight_smile:

+1 vote here for the American Classic! =)
Got many other weapons from you and they are great, amazing work.

Hey @Necro_ABK and @ThiagoUriel, thanks for the kind words! You are right about getting all of the updates for VFX and 4.13 pushed through and we just launched an FPS Starter Kit as well, but we haven’t forgotten about the American Classic. We’ve had some unexpected things come up, but we’re working on it. I’m hoping to get it out there before the holidays. Thanks for your patience guys!

Happy to share that the Benelli has been updated for 4.15. We’re working away on getting the other two shotguns up to snuff and will share updates here soon. Cheers!

Just wanted to share a work around if anyone has trouble with animations. It’s related to the latest 4.15 update and we’re working on updating all of the packs. In the meantime, if you have any issue- use this document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QCCZ51LKt3bMf-pdx2eD8tN79ffwqCgwzrxf_FQZFrw/edit?usp=sharing

Do your packs support VR?

Good question. Our packs (including the FP arms) do support VR and have already been used in a couple of games. Cheers!

I have a question about these packs. Are they VR compatible? My main concern is the iron sights, and the projectiles. If these can easily be use in VR mode you can count on me buying quite a few packs.

Hey there, sorry for the delay. I answered you on the store page as well, but am happy to let folks know here as well. The guns (models only) are compatible with VR and already being used by some popular games.

However, the arms and the animations aren’t, so the ironsights animations will not work. Because our animations of the gun and arms are together (not separate), the gun can be imported into VR, but none of the animations will work. However, we do have a pair of VR Hands with animations that are ready to be used in VR and can be used with the guns.

We’ve heard some reports that someone went and made some illegal modifications to the American classic to produce this saw-off beauty here. Might just find it’s way in a free update to the shotgun 3-pack sometime in the future!

I’m trying to speed up the reload animation, but if I set the anim’s play rate to 2.0 the rest of the anim is screwy, even if I set them at 2.0 too. How should I go about increasing the animation’s speed?

Hey @FreemanDan is there any way you can provide us with a vid or screenshot of your issue? Let us know over at support@ironbellystudios.com. Cheers!

Thank you for your offer of support and professionalism but I resolved my issue :slight_smile: I changed the speed in the character blueprint instead of the anim montages. works perfect now by changing anim montage play rate!

Ah even better, you got what you needed done and learned a little something along the way. nice work!

We got a question from @ThiagoUriel over on the Benelli Marketplace page about how to export TGA textures and wanted to share the file structure and where to find the textures. Once you select the textures, you can export them and use Photoshop or another program to change their size, etc.

https://ironbellystudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/

Howdy @Ironbelly! First, thanks for the reply and effort to show that, but I’m aware of this procedure and unfortunately, that was not exactly the problem that I’ve mentioned.

If you went ahead and tried to export either MET or RGS textures, you’d see that you won’t be given the option to save them as TGA but only “COPY” or T3D" instead, which are sort of “legacy” formats. They cannot be used with Photoshop or equivalent software, as they are not image files. The other textures from this pack (and many others) can be exported without problems though.

I hope this clarifies now. So if you could please take a look and see what’s going on, would be super cool!

Thanks again!

Very strange… I zipped up all of the export files over here and PM’d you a link while we get to the bottom of this. Hope that helps

I love the shotgun but the muzzle flash isn’t working.