A weird circle appears when i render the topic

e804292bfa60d85a13d5c508e65ed2b08f83abb5.jpeg
https://forums.unrealengine.com/core/image/gif;base64
​When I rendered this sequence a weird circle appears and it does not appear while I edit it in UE 4. I have been stuck at this for quite a while now if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

It’s a magic spell cast by one of the characters. No. It looks like a default sphere that is added in a simulation or something. Not that I’ve encountered it before, but hazarding a guess.

Are you saying it shows up when playing a “cooked” game, but not when you “play in editor?”
So, you can’t do “shift-F1” and then click on it to find it in the scene browser?

I suggest you build a button which dumps the entire scene tree of the map to a text file with a serial name of some sort, as simple indented lines of object names, classes, and perhaps actor/component locations.
Then you can press this before the sphere appears, and then again after it appears, and compare the two, to at least get the name of the object that appears.
Once you have the name of the object and its class, it should be possible to figure out what part of the scene or code is responsible for making it appear.

it’s actually a cinematic sequence and when I play it in the sequencer it would not show the sphere.
But on the other hand when I rendered this particular sequence and whenever the camera pans over to this area, that’s when the sphere appears.

Looks like the default pawn. You can change the pawn under World Settings and Game Mode.