"A Star Falls" - Pandagon Studios Inc.

52ce872756e68ca34b065db6a59909f4e716e7a2.jpeg

About us:

Pandagon Studios Inc. is a small dedicated indie dev team consisting of 7 employees. Due to their passion for video games and game development, these employees are working on the studio’s first title code-named A Star Falls. From the beginning our mission was to make the most of design and functionality, to give players of our games the best experience possible.

About the game:

A Star Falls is set in Atlanta Georgia. It is a first person sci-fi horror game that focuses on stealth, puzzle solving and melee style combat.

Backstory

A meteor has fallen and the city is now in complete chaos. You play as Johnathan Albright, who has just woken from a coma in the hospital. John has no clue what has happened, only possessing the desperate need to find his daughter. Players will be tasked with guiding Jonathan through the horrifying city, surviving whatever that crosses his path, not knowing what lurks around the corner or if the people you meet are friend or foe. Hidden messages and files will offer clues fleshing out events that have unfolded around you, and background on the corpses littered around the city.

Development

The game is in the currently nearing the end of the prototype phase of development. We already have most of the game mechanics ironed out, but still in need of testers to receive feedback.

A Star falls is being developed first on PC but depending on funding, either through Kickstarter or by way of a publisher, we would like to distribute the game digitally on other platforms. Our main focus right now is to develop a demo that will show off the majority of the game’s design before we begin the crowdfunding phase.

Compensation:

All positions will be royalty based, everyone will make a cut of the game sales. This can be discussed, outlined and drafted up if you so desire and a contract must be signed before joining the studio.

Dev Team:

**Zachary Bracker: President/ Game Director **
Years of experience: 6

Daniel Beaty - Vice President/ Lead Level Designer
​Years of experience: 4

Tim Clague - Game Writer
Years of experience: 15

Laura Stuart – Lead Concept Artist
Years of experience: 8

Jaime Marcello - Sound Designer/ Composer
Years of experience: 4

Jennifer Green - 3D Environment Artist
​Years of experience: 3

Matthew Gillmeister - Character Artist
Years of experience: 4

WIP Portfolio:

Studio Website:

Open positions:

[1x] 3d Artist
[1x] Shader and Texture Artist

We are always looking for talent so if you got the skills and talent we would love to hear from you.

To learn more about the positions and apply please view our jobs page on our website http://www.pandagonstudios.net/jobs

We are hiring for these positions:
1x Environment Artist/ 3D Artist
1x Lead Blueprint/ C++ Programmer
1x Audio Engineer/ Sound Designer

1x Lead Environment Artist/ 3D Artist

1x Lead Character Artist

1x Lead Character Artist

Added openings for the following positions:

1x Blueprint/ C++ Programmer
1x Character Artist

I’ve sent PM through your inbox. Please check, thx :slight_smile:

The open positions are royalty based

Looking to fill the open Character Artist and Programmer positions.

To view more info and apply for any open positions please visit our website, http://www.pandagonstudios.net

The Character Artist and Blueprint/C++ programmer positions are still open. It doesn’t matter how much experience you have. We are happy to accept applications from anyone.

Sent a PM.

Pandagon Studios hit a big milestone this week. We finished a prototype and are having people playtest it this week. If you are interested in playtesting our game, you can apply here. I would also like to point out that the Character Artist and Blueprint/C++ programmer positionsare still open. It doesn’t matter how much experience you have. We are happy to accept applications from anyone.

I would apply for blueprint scripting, I have 7+ years of experience with coding languages, but right now I’m finishing a mobile game and college is going to require a lot of attention. Maybe in the future? Also I was wondering if the team/person who made your website could explain to make how make one like you have. Like when you scroll down with the photos moving. Discovery Channel did it too, but I don’t know how.

Fill free to still apply. Although we are looking to fill the position asap, we wouldn’t mind waiting 1-2 months, for a skilled applicant if they needed extra time to Finnish up other projects.

As for the website, the effect that you are looking for called Parallax Shift Scrolling. Its when you have multiple layers on top of one another scrolling at different speeds. This can be set up using a few .html scrips. Here is a tutorial and a simple plugin that you can use to create the effect. https://ihatetomatoes.net/how-to-create-a-parallax-scrolling-website/.

Thanks a ton, I’ll definitely look into this. What I could do at the moment is apply within the week or the next and as soon as I’m situated with college I’ll see how much time I can spare to the project.

Are you Still looking for Animator/Rigger Artist?

We are always looking for talent, so if you you have the skills feel free to apply.

We are looking to fill the following positions:

1x Blueprint/ C++ Programmer
1x Character Artist

Open positions:

[1x] Blueprint/ C++ Programmer
[1x] Writer
[1x] Character Artist
[2x] 3d Artist

You can find out more about the open positions and apply on our website, http://www.pandagonstudios.net/jobs/.

After one and half year in development you have not more to show than old concept art and 2 begun models (the bed, the character)?
Now I understand why you still or again have open positions to fill.
Good luck finding people!