I need a laptop to work with UE4/VR. I like shaders, blueprints…I’m learning. I’m also a gamer but not the hardcore type. My PC is a 1700 Ryzen, a 1080 GPU, 32 RAM. It suits me well although I wouldn’t mind having something a little more powerful.
So, I found the following list on Google of ‘best laptops for VR in 2020’ and I was wondering what you guys think of it:
- Best Overall: Dell Alienware m15 R2.
- Runner-up: Razer Blade 15 Advanced.
- Best Value: Lenovo Legion Y545.
- Best 17-inch: MSI GS75 Stealth.
- Thin performance: Acer Predator Triton 500.
- Best Customization: Origin EVO16-S.
Would you add anything to this list? I was hoping to spend $1500-$2000.
Thank you very much in advance.