5.4 Render Crash

While rendering, the LOD system goes crazy and the renders come out very bad, rendering images lag. Also, the water attachments on my land are not visible. No matter what I did, I couldn’t solve the problem. Is there a problem with the update or is there something I did wrong? I hope there is someone who can help?

2 Likes

Greetings @TalhaUysalArt

Is this issue happening only in 5.4? If so, are you running any plugins with the project and have you tried copying assets over to an empty project to see if it still occurs? Let me know what you find.

Only water plugin and rendering plugin are open. It keeps giving the “Resizing Virtual Texture Pool” error. While I’m rendering, the image keeps changing and getting distorted. I’m leaving an example render for you to look at. I don’t see any water plugins in a different project of mine. I couldn’t figure it out.Render texture problem and water plugin not appearing during the rendering phase

Greetings @TalhaUysalArt

If you’re not having these issues on other versions and your plugins/files are all updated to fit 5.4, I’d consider making a blank project and bringing over the files to test if it still occurs there.

I converted my project to version 5.4. In version 5.3.2, images were still missing when rendering. If you watched the video, it was like in the video, but the water add-on was working. While rendering, the video card uses full VRAM. I am using RTX 3060, I have 64 GB RAM and 12900K. I still don’t understand whether the problem I’m experiencing is hardware or software related.