[5.2] Packaging.. Building keeps Failing on World Partition Landscape Proxy Actors..?

Welp… I’ve seen similar questions on here, non with solutions that work for me or are for anything above UE4.8 or whatever…

My packaging keeps failing in UE5.2. Yes I’ve set the Compiler to VS2022 and it’s a BP only project. I have thrown away Intermediate and Saved folders several times already. Sometimes it helps.
But I think it has to do with WP and the External Actor system.

Little background here, I have a World Partition Map at some point I used File->Save Level As to create a sort of Backup and kept working in this one. I feel somehow like these errors are related to the New umap nopt being the exact old one or whatever…
The errors keep happening off and on, but most of the time it has the errors as seen in the Screenshots below…

If needed I also haave the full Logs files saved somewhere save.

Please help me with this. I hope someone has some tips or things I can try…

2 Likes

Dangit guys, I’m still stuck on this…
I’m trying to turn off Streaming inside World Partition…
Is there a way to refresh or reinitialize the Streaming Proxies?

@Thursten Hello, do you have any news or solution? I have same issue

Hey Mate, no… I haven’t found a solution.
What I did find though it was somewhat random… Sometimes it would Fail and spit these errors other times when I tried to package it would work. (Funny enough it was usually when I had a Youtube video running in Chrome.
I’m almost inclined to say that it is a timing issue with saving and accessing the actors and files in memory… Though it’s an uneducated guess. :sweat_smile: