5.1 Desperate Help Needed with sudden Redirect / Level loading error

So upon building my game to test, ALL my levels are suddenly redirected to the Default Level set in Maps and Modes. This completely overrides my level loader class that works just fine in the PIE - obviously this is a major problem for my app.

If I set no default in Maps & Modes, the .exe just crashes.

After some googling, Ive tried fixing the redirects (if any exist - I dont know) but this does not fix the problem. Ive tried deleting the default levels / game levels and remaking them - it works in PIE but the build will always default to the set default for all levels. Even my logging system says Im loading the correct level, but in reality it is not. Even if I delete completely the level and build without it, expecting a hard crash, the build just loads the default level for everything!!!

I did delete and remake some levels a few weeks ago, and havn’t noticed a problem until yesterday, although I wasn’t looking for it, as I was building a menu system instead of playing the levels – I have no idea how to fix this.

Is there some setting somewhere, or .ini file I need to look at thats causing this maddening behavior?

Fixed it, I found this thread

Nothing to do with redirects, My Packaging Maps list was empty…

Ive never had this problem before, how can this happen?

So I added a new level to my game, but it didnt show up in the Packaging list → So in 5.1 I need to add them all manually? Madness