Sequence Recording of Advanced Vehicle fails to capture the Wheel Movement

Hi There,

I have built an awesome Vehicle which works fine during gameplay (means the wheels, traction, engine, Transmission etc.works fine.
When i want to capture a movie like here (New Sequencer Features | Live Training | Unreal Engine - YouTube)
where Wess Bunn is showing it should be working out of the box, I found it does not as expected.

The Sequence Recorder captures the movement of the car correctly but does not capture the wheelmovement driven by the AnimBP. I also tried with the Advanced Vehicle Project with the same result.

So my question is: Am I missing to hit some Buttons or is it a Bug.

I read that the same Problem occured in 4.14 and then was fixed in 4.15.

I found the same issue of not working in 4.17, 4,18 and 4.19

Even if it might be an older Issue, i was not able to gather any helping Solution yet.

So If anyone knows a fix for my problem I would be really glad!!

Cheers

I forgot to add the previous bugreport… Voila please see UE-38852

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/announcements-and-releases/1410408-unreal-engine-bug-submission-form

Thanks