4 Bugs i have discovered and others are experiencing.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

I hope somebody knows how to fix these. These are on Creative 1.0

1. In my zone wars map when players are teleported to pick up their guns, some of the guns havent been spawn, ofen one or two will be missing. My setup of this is the same as Tilted zone wars.
2.The second problem is after picking up your guns you will either be unable to use a gun or unable to use all of them sometimes. You can hold and ai with the guns but not shoot. To fix this you have to drop and pick the gun back up.

3.Mushroom consumables randomly increase in heght for no reason at all. I dont touch them or anything they just increase height by the day.

4.I previously had a problem where a mutator zone would work on the player even if they were no inside by having them teleported while still inside. This i fixed by making a new one and deleting the other.

And those are the ones i have experienced, hope somebody can help me with fixing these.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Just place some weapon spawners and set them all on a timer, then start the game and some of them shouldnt appear.
  2. I have no idea at all it MIGHT be because of the fact that you spawn in a mutator zone and teleported out of it.
  3. Place mushrooms on your island from the consumables, leave and join creative again and they should have changed height, Or place them and then copy them, these should be bigger for some reason.
  4. This happened because i had a mutator zone before the update and this new update messed it up.

Expected Result

1. Weapons will be missing and dont spawn.
  2. I am not very confident that this method will work but it is worth a shot.
  3. This is guaranteed to work.
  4. Hard to recreate as you need a mutator zone from before the update.

Observed Result

1,2,3,4: As stated previously because i have already experienced these.

Platform(s)

This all happened on Fortnite creative on Ps5

Island Code

0400-8637-3894

Additional Notes

This all happened on the island i have specified but it probably happens on others too.

Hi Treak, were you able to fix the weapons problems?